- How does it work?
- Our trial last 30 days and is absolutely free. You will be asked for credit card details to sign up for the trial however you can cancel at any time within the first 30 days and you won't be charged. During the trial, you're able to try out all of the features included in ReclaimHub.
- Will I automatically be billed at the end of the trial?
- At the end of the trial your credit card will be charged the monthly fees as laid out on our pricing page.
- How long does the trial last?
- You will have access to the full ReclaimHub service and all its features for a full 30 days.
- Can I extend my free trial?
- Whilst we can't run trials indefinitely, we are always open to extending your trial if it will help, so the best thing is to contact us and we'll see what we can do.
- Is there a limit to the number of users that can have a free trial?
- None whatsoever, however bear in mind that once your trial is completed you will be charged for all users on your account as laid out in our pricing page.
- Are all features and functionality available as part of the free trial?
- Yes, you'll get full access to the complete ReclaimHub service which means you can try out the full range of features available.
SUBSCRIPTION & USERS
- Are there a minimum and maximum number of users?
- You must have at least one user to be able to use ReclaimHub, but you can add as many as you like.
- How and when will I be billed?
- Your debit or credit card will be billed on the same day each month with will be start from the time your free trial ends. The amount billed each month will be dependant on the number of users on your account. Full details of pricing can be found on our pricing page.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- We'll be sorry to see you go and if there is anything we can do that will help to change your mind, please let us know here. Otherwise you can cancel your account and subscription at any time by using the 'Cancel Account' option within the Settings area of the Control Panel (only available to Admin users).
- Is there a minimum term contract?
- You are free to cancel the service at anytime. Once cancelled you will have until the end of your payment period to access the system.
- Can I export all my data to create a backup?
- Of course, if you wish to you can easily export your information at any time.
- What do you do with my personal information, such as credit card & personal details?
- Your personal information is only, used to manage your account with us. We never give or sell your personal information or data to third parties. That is a cast iron guarantee.
- What technical support do you provide?
- If you require technical help, all account holders have access to an online chat system (found in the bottom right of the page) that allows you to raise issues and ask questions to our UK based support team.
- Where are you based?
- ReclaimHub is based on the South Coast of the UK.
- When is Support Available?
- Support is available Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm (UK Time). We will respond to any support queries raised through our online chat system within 24hrs.